Monday, July 15, 2013

Hey hey!

Well I've never really done this before so here goes nothing!  My name's Melanie but everybody calls me Mel, I'm 17 and I live in Canada!  No one's probably reading this yet but I'll just go for it anyways.  Ever since I was a little girl I've loved everything there is to do with fashion.  This has always been something that I do for myself but my sister came to me today and told me that I should start my own beauty blog so HERE IT IS, Mel's Beauty Blog will be a place that I can review different makeup, fashion styles and help anyone who's ever had any questions about beauty (hopefully), of course I'll also be able to fill you all in (well one day) on what's going on in my life!  This seems like it's going to be a fun journey and I hope that some day I'll have some readers that will join me on this beauty journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment