Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Favorite lips

When it comes to lip butters and lipsticks, I like to have a very neutral or more pink shade.  I'm definitely not a big fan of bright and fun colors on my own lips but I do find some girls can wear bright colors, such as red, very very well!  Seeing as I'm probably not the only girl who feels like this, I decided to fill you in on what MY favorite lip products are right now!
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy 045 - $7.50
I am absolutely in love with this lip butter.  Often when I'm at Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart and I'm testing different lip butter colors on my hand, I find that the color never really comes out the way it seems like it would.  When I tried this one, the color came out very well!  It isn't too pigmented but you can definitely build the color which I like!  It's also super hydrating which is always a good thing!  This is definitely a very pink color so for those of you who are like me, this is a great color!  For those of you who like a brighter color, this lip butter comes in 20 different shades!!!

Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer - $5.39
First of all, the greatest part about this lip balm is that it has SPF 15 so for those of you who are more sensitive to the sun, this would be a great purchase!!  Neutrogena is always a great brand for moisturizing products and that definitely goes into their lip balms as well!  This is an absolute must have all year round.

MAC Glaze Lipstick in Hue AA2 - $17.50
Although MAC isn't all that affordable when you're a high school student, it's definitely one of the best brands for lipstick (I find).  My all time favorite is in the shade Hue which is kind of a nude pink color.  I find it's pretty pigmented and to add a bit of shine to it I'll add any nude/pink subtle lip gloss over top just to bring it all together!

Let me know what your favorite lip products are in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment